||Types of work:
||Research, consultancy, training, research guidance, seminar, conference, advocacy, and offer internship.
||Main research areas:
||Social, gender, children, public health, climate change, disaster, environment, economy, social economy, enterprise, industry, labour, business, peasants, movement, marginalization, and crime.
||No. of research divisions:
- Social and gender
- Industry, labor, and business
- Environment and climate change
- Crime and human right
||Board of trustees:
- Dr. M. Khurshed Alam, Chairman
- Engineer AKM Shahjahan,Treasurer and Trustee
- Prof. Dr. Nashid Kamal, Trustee
- Professor Md. Shafiqul Islam, Trustee
- Mr. Jasim Uddin Ferdous, Trustee
- Mr. Mohammad Jahirul Islam, Secretary and Trustee
- S. M. Nurul Alam
- Habibul Haque Khondker
- Prof. Dr. Jahangir Alam Khan
- Dr. M. Amir Hossain
- Professor ASM Amanullah
||Number of researchers:
||Type of fellowship:
- Adjunct Researcher Fellowship Programme
- Visiting Fellowship Programme
- Research Fellow Programme
||National and International ARF:
||8 national and international researchers (1 from Canada, 1 from Australia, 1 from Portugal, and 1 from Japan) are involved in research works with the institute as Adjunct Research Fellows (ARF).
||Types of researchers:
||Sociologists, anthropologists, economists, environmentalists, gender experts, nutritionists, resource management experts, and criminologists.
||No. of completed studies (June 2022):
||Research results have been published in 60 international journals and 8 national journals.
||Springer, Elsevier, Wiley, Emerald, Cambridge University Press, MDPI, etc.
||National conferences organized:
||Six. Shall organize the 7th National Conference on November 5 this year.
||Number of Seminar organized:
||Publishes in national and international newspapers (including the London School of Economics)
||Publishes every year
||Publishes every year which is a rare initiative
||Aims to generate new ideas and knowledge for pragmatic solutions to complex social and environmental problems
||A total of 15 innovations have been completed out of which 1 is technical, 4 are programs, and 10 are theoretical and conceptual.
||Research Collaboration Offer:
||It offers scope of research collaboration
- Centre for Asian Climate and Environmental Policy Studies (CACEPS)
- Centre for Policy Research and International Studies (CenPRIS), Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD) at Independent University, Bangladesh
||Receives funds from national and international organizations and individual donors.
||Offers small grants to the Adjunct Research Fellows.