Category: Research Organization
Name of the post: Research Fellow (Climate Change and Disaster)
No. of Vacancies: 01 (one)
Job Description / Responsibility:
BISR is a non-profit multi-disciplinary research organization. Its research findings have been published in 36 international journals. BISR is now inviting application from Bangladeshi scholars for the position of Research Fellow (Climate Change and Disaster Division). The tasks of the Research Fellow will be:
- Preparing research proposals, concept papers, research reports, seminars and workshop presentations
- Attending national and international seminars, workshops, etc. and giving presentation
- Monitoring and supervising on-going research works to ensure completion within time, budget and right quality
- Preparing articles for world class journals and giving comments on and editing articles of other research scholars
- Coordinating with the national and international research and development organizations
- Other works as assigned from time to time.
Masters in environmental sciences, climate change, disaster management, NRM, development studies or any other related field from reputed universities. Candidate having Ph.D degree will be given preference.
Minimum three years experience in research works and having minimum five articles published in international peer reviewed journals.
Additional Job Requirements
Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in speaking English and good command over written English. Excellent computer operation skills.
Other benefits including project benefits as per organization’s policy.
Please submit CV with photograph and a motivation letter to: Chairman, email@example.com;
Application Deadline: September 20, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
The authority reserves the right to reject all or any application.